There are various costs and fees involved in purchasing a home. The following list depicts an example of the costs you may be responsible for. Keep in mind that responsibility for some of these charges can be negotiable and the responsible party may vary from area to area. Ask your NOVA real estate agent about applicable costs in your area.
• Title insurance premium (according to contract)
• Escrow fees (according to contract)
• Document preparation (if applicable)
• Notary fees
• Recording charges for all documents in buyer's names
• Termite inspection (according to contract)
• Tax proration (from date of acquisition)
• Homeowner's transfer fee
• All new loan charges (except those required by lender for seller to pay)
• Interest on new loan from date of funding to 30 days prior to first payment date
• Assumption/change of records fees for takeover of existing loan (if applicable)
• Beneficiary statement fee for assumption of existing loan
• Inspection fees (roofing, property inspection, geological, etc.)
• Home warranty (according to contract)
• City transfer/conveyance tax (according to contract)
• Fire insurance premium for first year
NOVA Real Estate Services, Inc.
23046 Avenida De La Carlota Ste.600 Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Offices inLaguna Hills Main office, Oceanside and Palm Desert.
REO ASSET MANAGERS